Saturday, July 18, 2009

News Flash: Freshness

I have been validated by the hipster world, er or at least my cross bike has been. While running an errand downtown, carless, I was told by a passing gaggle of hipsters on fully loaded touring bikes that my Jake the Snake was "Fresh".


Keep in mind, the above photo is a stock photo, so it does not have all of the upgrades that make my bike oh so fresh.

In other news, vacation is such a wonderful thing, two days in I have already hiked 7.2 miles hilly, gone boating, attended a wedding anniversary party, drank 3ish lattes, worked with Kona on dock diving and visited a bike shop. Tomorrow brings Vancouver Courthouse Crit and the kick off to a week at Neskowin. I will do my best to let the people know how my interview went on Monday, but being a preliminary "discovery" interview I probably wont know much, other than VZW is just like VZ and likes to ask bullshit questions.

As I race on a Sunday, I ask you pray for "Rubber Side Down".

No comments:

Post a Comment