Monday, April 13, 2009

Why Not?

In the land of feelings of general entitlement, everyone has the right to feel entitled to "Their God given rights as an American", so I figure why shouldn't I have a blog. Some might say, because you have nothing meaningful to contribute. Well I agree, that is a pretty good reason, but I'm going full steam into this anyway, for now. So what should my loyal readers expect to get out of my blog, exactly what they invest, pretty much nothing. Maybe a laughable quip or two to get them from their third, to their fourth cup of coffee on Monday morning. Maybe a small insight into what I did that week or I plan to do in the upcoming week. Maybe more, maybe less, but mostly spelling and grammar errors. No need to spend any effort to point those out to me, it won't help, It's just how I roll. If you are lucky I will try and proof read before I hit post, but don't count on it.

So what did I do this last weekend besides work and eat egg based meals in celebration of Easter? I bike raced, sort of. I say sort of because as usual, I was only in "the race" for a short period of time before I got dropped from the race commencing a nice hard training ride. The good news, if you are in my corner, is that the time spent in the race is increasing each time and maybe by the time the crits roll around, I may be able to finish in a race, maybe.

Post race, seems like I enjoyed it


At least it is fun, right?

1 comment: