Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bridge of the Gods and Beyond!


Saturday I had the pleasure of joining Drew, Robbie, and Joel for a delightful ride out to the bridge of the Gods in Cascade locks and back. My unfortunately undependable cyclometer turned 95 ish miles which sounds about right, maybe a mile short. So what was billed to be the first century of this years riding for me turned out just a hair shy, I'll have to do an official 100+ miles in the upcoming week or two. (Photo courteous of Google)

The rest of Saturday was capped off with cooking an authentic Italian dinner for couples "Chamgame Night". Dinner, sparkling wine, and board games. I turned in a good effort but came up in third place for Balderdash, next time I will have to work on my bluffing skills and go for the Gold.

Today Ky and I took a rare opportunity to sleep in and enjoy a nice Sunday morning, although Kona was not thrilled about the late start to the morning. He was up for his 5:30 morning constitutional and feeding. Next we are off to spin around Portland on a beautiful spring morning and then off to celebrate with my cousin, Adam, for his 3rd Birthday! I can't wait to see him and Paul, it's been way to long and I am sure I will be shocked at how much they have changed since Christmas. Check back tomorrow for a photo or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment