Tuesday, April 21, 2009

100,000 Miles!


Our Honda Civic reached 100,000 miles this morning on my commute to work. I knew it was coming, but had completely forgot this morning. Luckily I looked down at the dash before it turned to 100,001. Unfortunately I missed the turnover from 99,999. No that's not a photo from my actual dash, just the same make and model. The last thing I need to be doing is taking photos of the dash of a car in the dark while driving down the freeway.

In other news my 1500 mile challenge is going well, I am even ahead of schedule by a few miles. If you recall I need to be logging 150 miles per week. With two "riding days" left in my second week of the challenge I already have 235 miles logged. Add the 30 or so miles I am going to put on this evening and I should be getting a pretty good head start on my next week's mileage quota.

Unfortunately my 10 lbs of weight loss has been going the wrong direction, I have made some corrections and I am re focused with my goal in mind. Elkhorn is just under 2 months away!

Have a happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment