Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Science Damn You!


I bet you are asking why I am damning science and why do I have a picture of a Plasma Lamp? That is because it is not a plasma lamp, it is a picture of the common cold, pretty neat huh? But why damn science, I don't know, I just am. It's also a reference to a very funny South Park episode.

So why the Common cold? Because I am sick and sick of it! For the first time in over a year I had to call in sick to work on Sunday and I continue to suffer with coughing and a runny nose all day and night long. Worst of all, because I feel like this, I haven't been on my bike since Friday. Elkhorn is quickly approaching and as they say, those miles aren't riding themselves.

On a different note I have received my first critique on this blog, unrelated to spelling and grammar, apparently a significant aspect of my life has yet to be mentioned on this blog. While I contest that significant aspect has mostly been doing the same old, same old, (aside from a little bit of traveling as of late), I will now make mention official mention of my beautiful wife, Kyleen. Shown here on her 26th Birthday, I'm a few ticks older.

I hope this satisfies you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment