Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Another Week, Another Weak Game

To say my return to hockey has not been successful is a bit of an understatement, my teams record since I started playing with them has been 0-4. My contributions to the team has been lousy play, a couple goals, and an assist. This is normally where I would insert a photo or two, but fortunate for you, I don't have any. It seems every week that I get slightly better, but we keep on losing, maybe next week we'll get lucky.

Cyclocross, on the other hand, has been going well. Last weekend in Rainier I took a solid 12th place out of 45 racers. With a little more determination and a bit of luck, I feel like I should be able to crack into the top 10. But until then here are a couple photos of my Creamsicle delightness.

Oh and I have shaved the beard, it's time to get aero!

No comments:

Post a Comment