Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ah the Weekend

Well it's here again and after I blink it will be gone, the weekend. Not much on tap, I have finished another job application for BPA. The only thing longer than writing the suckers is waiting for all of the interns to read them and score you. I am five weeks into the first application without hearing anything, which is kind of a good thing. With BPA you only find out when you are dropped out of the bucket.


It's another rainy day, actually it's supposed to rain all weekend. While that makes me sad to say that my weekend plans are on hold now, I actually wish it would rain all week as well. You may ask why I would like it to rain all week, well that is because Saturday is the first cyclocross day of my year. Last year it was a somewhat dry event (see dust bowl).


Cyclocross should be mud, cowbells, and beer...not dust!


Much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment