Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday

Meh. (did you know it is a word?)



Meh is about all I can say about Tuesday, it's not the first day of the week, it's certainly not the last day of the (work) week, it's not even hump day. It's Tuesday or forevermore it's Meh-day.

Last weekend was a change for me, it was a weekend for me and the rest of the working world, but I didn't have anything to do. I had a few things scheduled if I felt like following through, but for the most part I could do as I pleased. I have become so accustomed to having something dominate 75% of my time on any given day that I have forgotten that most people wander through weekends from one odd task to another.

Saturday I slept in, took Kona for a walk with Ky and got coffee and pastries. Drove to the nearby golf course to turn around when my playing partner canceled (lame), tooled around my house and did some work on my cross bike (yes the crusade is nearly here), and went to a family function. Sunday I had a 35 min crit, an awesome breakfast at Jam with Ky, an expensive shopping spree at the Nike employee store (thanks Legacy), and did some grociery shopping.

A ton more things done, but nothing signficant, I almost didn't even do my bike race.

In other news there is no news, I continue to look for jobs without getting anywhere. VZ is laying off another 8000 management employees in Nov, no worries about me, I am fine.

Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment