Friday, August 21, 2009

It's Been A While

So I haven't had much to say lately, I am "sure" you have been checking for updates daily, sorry to keep you "hanging".

Since we have last spoke I won my first Prime (a prize given away to the leader at a mid point in a race).



As you can see it is a lovely Jersey coutesy of Intel, albeit a little small (congrats Ky you have a bike jersey now).

This weekend Ky, Drew, and I are heading out to Mt Hood to do some backpacking arround the Timberline Trail. Our destination will be Elk Cove, I should have some photos early next week.


Should be a blast, hopefully next year I will get a chance to do the whole loop arround the mountain. It's on my list of things to do before I leave Oregon (no, don't worry, there isn't anything and I mean anything indicating a departure).

On tap for next week, hopefully, will be my long awaited interview with Verizon Wireless.

Maybe this time you can wish me luck and will mean something.

To the Mountain!

No comments:

Post a Comment