Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Solid Foods and Six Months Old

The Z-Bomber as I have been known to call her, actually this may be the first time calling her that (definitely have called her Z-Bomb in the past), she is six months old now. She doesn't have teeth yet, but she is loving eating solids. She continues to grow like a weed, as they say it in the old country or some place/time else. 


And trying something new, here is a video of Zoe's very first experience with solid food (or at least a mushed up Avocado. She didn't hate nor didn't love avocado. She does however now love pretty much everything else we have given her, especially pears and mangos. By the way, if you don't have sound you are not missing anything. 


And for those that enjoyed the pre-moving picture era of my blog


She has been eating solids for a minute and she is already trying to help with the spoon work, I can foresee a lot of messy meals coming my way. 




She kind of reminds me of Cosmo Kramer after the dentist, you know the one where he is wearing the jump trainer shoes.


And she is officially Six Months Old!!!


Who can say no to that face, just take my money and buy a pony or whatever it is you want! 


I know I am partial, but seriously this kid is a cutie pie, she is going to make my life hell in 17 years. 



Of course the official shot from overhead in the crib, you can go back each month and see something relatively the same. I am not a big fan of this angle and Ky seems to do it better on her iPhone, but "whatcha gonna do". 


No comments:

Post a Comment