Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Approaching the Next Decade

Well in case you haven't heard, I am now 29, yep that old or young depending on how old you are. Age is a relative thing, looking back, at the last nine years which were primarily spent in the State of Oregon, a lot has changed to say the least. On my 20th Birthday I had just returned to AZ from a my first semester away at UP, I had not gotten involved with rowing or cycling yet, I thought that SE 79th was three quarters of the way to Mt Hood, I had not met Ky yet, I disliked Drew (in fact was not so secretly trying to poison him), Verizon had just formed 6 months earlier, and the internet bubble just burst. Yep, a lot has changed, so what will I be reflecting on in another ten years?


The Birthday cake complete with Happy Birthday Candles (German Chocolate cake from Helen Bernhard Bakery).


4.5 lbs worth of local Dungeness Crab for an early unofficial birthday dinner / treat (last week)


My plate, all of that crab is only about one quarter of the harvest, yes that is a dish of butter in the background. Bon Appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment